University of California - Los Angeles

Apply to the University of California, Los Angeles

Whether you plan to take courses through UCLA Extension or through the College of Letters and Science, be sure to gather all necessary application components.

Application Components (Study Abroad)

  • Application form
  • USD $300 application fee
  • University transcript in original language and translated into English 
  • Financial certification (verification of bank funds and sponsor statement)
  • Completed Study Plan with at least ten desired courses
  • Letter of recommendation from home institution, department, or academic advisor. 
  • Statement of purpose written in English and explaining how the program meets the applicant’s educational and career goals. The statement should not exceed two typed pages.
  • Photocopy of passport

Application Components (UNEX Certificate)

  • Application form
  • Application fee - contact KILROY for an overview application costs
  • Official copy of high school or college transcripts in original language and translated into English
  • Completed bank endorsement or official bank letter and sponsor letter
  • Copy of official TOEFL score (school code:4910-000) or official IELTS score (less than two years old from the test date)
  • Copy of payment receipt
  • One passport-size photo
  • A photocopy of passport

How do I apply?

If you are interested in attending UCLA, please contact KILROY, the University's official representative in the Nordic countries. KILROY will help you with all your questions, application form, and practical information.


Ready to explore University of California - Los Angeles?
Get free study guidance