University of California - Berkeley

Apply to the university of california berkeley extension

Apply to the University of California - Berkeley extension

KILROY is University of California, Berkeley Extension's official representative in the Nordics, the Netherlands and Belgium and we will be able to assist you with any questions you might have. Our study advisors will be happy to help you become a student at the University of California, Berkeley.

Please contact KILROY's study advisors to receive the application form for the University of California, Berkeley Extension.

Admission requirements

IDP programs are advanced degree programs. Entry requirements vary depending on the program. Some IDPs require three years of undergraduate study, while others require a completed university degree and two years of work experience.

What are the English requirements?

UC Berkeley Extension requires a minimum of 79 iBT TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS. Results must be from a test taken within the past two years.
Exemptions can be made if you hold a bachelor's degree (or higher) from a university located in the United States or in another country in which English is both the official spoken language and the medium of instruction. Contact KILROY for more information about English language requirements.

When should I apply to the University of California, Berkeley extension?

Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, in the order they are received, and only complete applications are assessed. Programs can fill before the application deadline, so send all application documents as soon as possible. Contact KILROY for more information, or to receive the application form to UC Berkeley Extension.

Ready to explore University of California - Berkeley?
Get free study guidance