Study at University of Technology Sydney
Would you like to study in Australia’s largest city, Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a technological university with focus on innovation and practice-based learning. Despite being a relatively new university, UTS is an internationally recognised university with a superb central location in the metropolis of Sydney!
Quick links to: study programs, city life, accommodation and campus, how to apply and student stories.
7 good reasons to study at University of Technology Sydney
- The location!! You get to study in the heart of Sydney!
- Affordable tuition, with some of the lowest costs for university programs in Sydney
- The close links with the industry contributes to the development of study programs
- Studies at UTS include project work, case studies and field work
- The high percentage of international students contributes to a diverse and exciting study environment.
- You'll have the opportunity to build an international network, since Sydney is one of the most multicultural cities in the world
- You will have access to bohemian neighbourhoods, colourful markets and sandy white beaches
Awards won by University of Technology Sydney
University of Technology Sydney has been awarded five stars in the latest QS Stars™ ratings, and internationally recognised for its high performance in research, employability, teaching and infrastructure.
They also ranked 8th in the world in the QS Top 50 under 50 (2016-2017). The rankings are based on research, teaching, employability and internationalisation.
What can I study at University of Technology Sydney?
- A Bachelor
- A Master
- One or two Study Abroad semesters
What does it cost to study at University of Technology Sydney?
The cost of studying at the University of Technology, Sydney varies according to your level of study and study program. For more detailed information about costs and budgeting, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the accurate price for your preferred study program and courses, as well as an estimated budget of living in Sydney.
Fun facts about University of Technology Sydney
Dr Chau Chak Wing Building
- The Dr. Chau Chak Wing building is one of a kind and a big tourist attraction. It was designed by Frank Gehry, one of the world's most influential architects.
- Hugh Jackman is one of UTS's most famous graduates, and Nicole Kidman’s father was a Professor of Chemistry at UTS for many years.
- The UTS Business School (Dr Chau Chak Wing Building) is so strangely shaped that there is only one straight column in the whole 12 story building
- The UTS Business School was so unusual that they designed 6 new kinds of bricks, and the expert bricklayers could only lay 80 bricks a day
- The year they built the UTS Tower building it rained so much that two journalists rowed a boat across the lake the foundations created.
- The university has more than 42,000 students
- More than 10,000 are international students
How can KILROY help me study in Sydney?
KILROY offers free student counselling, and we'll assist you all the way from the very first questions about studying in Sydney, through the application process, to your arrival in Sydney. Moreover, our study advisors can send you an estimated budget of your expenses during your studies at the University of Technology, Sydney. Please get in contact to hear more about your opportunities to study at the University of Technology, Sydney. We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit University of Technology, Sydney's website.