Study at University of South Australia
Get the study abroad experience of your dreams in wonderful Adelaide. University of South Australia (UniSA) is located in Adelaide and offers quality teaching, modern facilities and a vibrant student community. Adelaide is known for its beautiful beaches, green parklands, wine industry and abundance of festivals. It is also one of the most affordable mainland cities in Australia!
Below, you will find basic information about studying at the University of South Australia (UniSA). Our other tabs provide you with information about study programs, accommodation, student life in Adelaide, the application process and student stories.
8 good reasons to study at University of South Australia
- South Australia is called Festival State due to its large number of art, cultural, food, sports and wine festivals.
- Adelaide is known as the 20 Minute City, meaning you can get to most of the main sites in less than half an hour.
- The city has been listen in Lonely Planet´s Top 10 Cities to Visit.
- Two UniSA campuses are located in the middle of Adelaide's city centre.
- The university offers excellent education in a wide range of disciplines in four faculties: Business school, Division of Health Sciences, Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences, and Division of IT, Engineering and the Environment.
- Adelaide is the most affordable mainland Australian capital city, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- UniSA has strong industry links and a practical learning approach, with industry projects, travel opportunities, employment and careers expos, networking events and mentoring schemes.
- UniSA has the highest employment rate of graduates in South Australia.
What can I study at University of South Australia?
You can study:
- A Bachelor
- A Master
- A semester or two (Freemover/Study Abroad)
- Study Abroad Plus (the combination of studies and an internship)
- Certificates and Diplomas
You can study a great variety of programs and courses at UniSA. We suggest that you read more about the study programs at the University of South Australia and contact KILROY's study advisors if you have any questions or would like to discuss your possibilities. Our student counselling is free of charge.
University of South Australia has impressive rankings
UniSA is a young institution with a global reputation for the quality and creativity of its graduates. The university has been recognized by several of the world’s most important ranking institutions:
- UniSA is placed at 32th in the 2017 Times Higher Education top 50 universities under 50 years old. (2017).
- UniSA’s MBA was given a 5-Star rating by The Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA). UniSA is one of only two Australian institutions to maintain the 5-Star rating for seven consecutive years.
- UniSA’s Business School is accredited by EQUIS.
What does it cost to study at UniSA?
The cost of studying at the UniSA varies according to your level of study and study field. Our study advisors will be happy to send you an estimated budget for your preferred study program and courses, and how it may be possible to apply for scholarships and funding. We give you all of the relevant information.
Contact us to receive an estimated budget and the answera to your questions.
Fun facts about University of South Australia
- With around 34,000 students UniSA is South Australia´s biggest university.
- UniSA has a vibrant international student community of about 6,000 international students (you’ll make new friends from all over the world).
- More than 3 million online articles, eBooks, databases, images, printed books and journals at the library (you´ll find lots of information here).
- The university offers well-equipped accommodation options (you’ll live alongside fellow students).
- Adelaide´s level roads, abundant bike paths and lanes make it pleasant and easy to ride your bike to university; (and cycling is an excellent form of exercise).
Enjoy international student life at UniSA in Adelaide
How can KILROY help me study in Adelaide?
KILROY offers free student counselling, and we'll assist you all the way from your very first questions about studying in Adelaide, to the application process, to your arrival in Adelaide. Moreover, our study advisors can send you an estimated budget of your income and expenses during your studies at the University of South Australia. Contact us to hear more about your opportunities to study at the University of South Australia.
Learn more about University of South Australia
- Visit their website: www.unisa.edu.au
- Follow University of South Australia on Instagram
- Join University of South Australia on Facebook
- Explore University of South Australia's YouTube channel
- Find the latest news and updates on UniSA on Twitter