Who can KILROY assist?

KILROY is representing selected universities across the world in the Nordic countries as well as Belgium & the Netherlands. We can hence only assist persons of Nordic or Dutch origin or persons of other origin living in the Nordics or the Netherlands.

We can give general advice to anybody interested in studying abroad, but when it comes to counseling and assisting with finding concrete courses as well as filing an application, we can only assist students interested in one of the universities we represent. This as it demands in depth knowledge to the study programs, student life and application process to give you good advice.


« Back to list