What levels of study can I study abroad?

Most universities in the world have implemented the following degree structure:

  • Bachelor's degree: completed high school degree needed to apply. Studies are usually for 3 years - 4 years in the USA.
  • Master's degree: completed Bachelors's degree needed, usually within the same field you want to take a Master's degree within. Studies last for 1-2 years pending on country and field of study.
  • Ph.D: research oriented degree where you often are hired by the university for specific programmes. Teaching of other students might also be mandatory. For Ph.D's KILROY education can give limited assistance.

In addition to full degrees abroad, you can take a semester abroad as part of your studies "at home". This is called Study Abroad or Free mover.

« Back to list