Visa for internship in China

Visa for internship in China

Visa for internship in China

The China Internship Program is considered a cultural exchange program, enabling candidates to enter on an F visa and legally intern in a Chinese organization as part of the Program.

China Internship Program applicants will receive assistance from KILROY when they apply for an F visa. 

An Invitation Letter will be forwarded to applicants in due time. This document is necessary for the visa application.

How to get a visa for internships in China 

Applicants will submit their own applications to their local Embassy or Visa Processing Centre. This cannot be done before the internship placement has been confirmed and an Invitation letter has been received.

The embassy will require the following documentation;

  • The Letter of Invitation (Supplied)
  • The completed visa application form (Template Supplied)
  • Two passport photos
  • Passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months There may be additional information required (such as, accommodation proof or flight ticket) by some Embassies. Please kindly check with the local Chinese embassy in your country.

The applicant should normally get their passport back within 10 days of the application to the embassy.

Important note: If the applicant needs to apply for the visa at a Chinese Embassy outside of their passport country, the applicant must inform us with details of this Chinese Embassy as soon as possible to ensure that the correct invitation letter is issued. If the applicant does not us and receives the wrong invitation letter due to this reason, the applicant shall bear the cost for a new Letter of Invitation.

Visa Prices

Contact your local KILROY office for information about pricing when applying for the China Internship Program.