Study programs at Michigan State University
With over 200 fields of study, it would be easier to tell you what you can't study!
Here are some of your study options:
- College of Natural Sciences: Many different options in biological, physical and mathematical sciences.
- College of Social Science: 13 different social, behavioral and economic science disciplines.
- College of Art and Letters: creative and performing arts, languages and literature, art history, philosophy, religious studies, humanities and womens studies.
- College of Law: 14 focus areas including unique offerings like alternative dispute resolution and global food law. MSU can work with students on a case by case basis to create a one semester schedule.
- College of Agriculture & Natural Resources Agriculture and Livestock pavilion, dairy plant, meat lab, greenhouses, organic farm, woodlot and bird sanctuary.
- College of Communication Arts and Sciences: Advertising, Communication, Journalism and Media.
Contact KILROY for information about entry requirements, course selections and pre-requisites.
Fields of Study
Expand the list below to see what study fields MSU offer.