Living costs when studying abroad
Living costs when studying abroad vary from country to country. Some courses might also require that you buy materials that add extra expenses to your daily budget.
A good way to get an idea of the living costs is to contact
other students studying in the country you are going to study in.
KILROY education can put you in contact with students at the
university you are going to.
Check this to get an overview of living costs
- What is the price of the tuition fee?
- How can I pay the tuition fee?
- How much should I expect to pay for accommodation?
- What are the general costs for food?
- How much should I expect to spend on local transport?
- Will it be possible for me to get a part time job?
- Which other expenses will I have? (insurance, dentist, medical
- Do I want to have extra money to travel while I study