What is included
The internship placement help includes
- Pre-screening meeting at our office or via telephone to see if you are eligible.
- Application Packet (program information, sample resumes and cover letters)
- Guidance, review, and assistance with your resume, cover letter, and application materials
- Research and securing of suitable host companies and positions based on your preferences
- Coordination and preparation for the phone or webcam interviews
- Signing of the internship contract between you and company
- Assistance with accommodation, transportation, and health insurance
- On-going support throughout the duration of your internship
- Program Certificate at the end of your internship
- Guaranteed placement or a full refund, minus an administration fee, if we are unsuccessful in securing an internship placement.