All applicants should have a standard of English close to that of a native speaker and an interview should be conducted to ensure a satisfactory level of English.
The application process is as follows;
- Interview with local KILROY staff
- Required documents are submitted; CV, cover letter, passport or professional photo, application form and Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Application reviewed by team in China
- Applicant pays initial deposit
- Acceptance issued
- Our internship partner in China works to find a placement which matches the applicant's placement preferences (Usually 2 - 6 weeks).
- Interview with internship company
- Placement is offered after successful interview
- Applkicant pays for the program
- Visa Application process
- Arrival in China!