KILROY works with some of the best internship organisations in the world. We can help you get an internship that will give you valuable experience for your future career as well as life long memories!
International internships provide you with an opportunity to experience another culture in an in-depth and exciting way. Such an experience can give you invaluable preparation for a career in the 21st Century globalized marketplace.
KILROY works with some of the best internship organizations in the world. We can help you get an internship that will give you valuable experience for your future career as well as lifelong memories.
Whether you want to work at an orphanage in Beijing or land that coveted sports marketing internship in San Francisco, we are here to provide you with the necessary information, tips and tricks and help that you need to prepare for your adventure abroad!
What is an Intern?
An intern seeks real world experience in order to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter into a particular career field.
- Internships are relatively short term in nature with your main focus being to gain on the job training and applying your theory to a work environment
- Use the internship to determine if you have a genuine interest in the field
- An excellent way to begin building important connections that will enable you to develop a strong professional network
- You have a supervisor who assigns specific tasks, provides mentoring and evaluates your overall work
- An internship generally works as an exchange of services for experience between you and the host company
- Your college may be willing to issue credit or even sponsor you to undertake an internship program
- Usually for college students, recent graduates or even adults interested in trying out a new career
- Many employers use internships as a way to train and evaluate future employees.